Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dog Beach

We had a little family outing at dog beach in HB. Lily was pretty good. She LOVES the water! She is however intimidated by the larger dogs that are playing catch all over the place and she got a wee bit aggressive. We are working on submitting her so she knows who's boss! We went a little dog-whisperer on her ass! I think we are nerds who are just way to in to their dog... but just look at her!

Our little girl laying out on her towel.
We tell people she is a mini-Golden Retriever.
Mom, stop taking pictures of me! 
I am just playing in the sand!
Daddy's little angel.... she got scared of the big dogs.
The ferocious beast ready to attack! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Skillitz said...

Adorable! I freakin' love that little niece of mine.

I am NUTS about dog beach. Last weekend? Saturday AND Sunday. This weekend... how about Sunday?

Brooke Smith. said...

Sounds good to me... I think Lily will do better with her cuz there to help her get the hang of it... and maybe she can help him LOVE the water!