Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, my FAVORITE holiday of the year just passed... and yep, it's because I love to EAT, and spend time with my amazing extended family. We drove 6 hours to Modesto and it was well worth it. My dad's cousin has an amazing chestnut farm and it was absolutely gorgeous. The fall leaves were falling and it was picture perfect. It was a turn around trip and we then drove to the desert on Saturday to be with my hubby's family for some good ol' dirt bike riding. I can honestly say that I am included in that now that I have a dirt bike. I am so hard core. Ha! Good times without a doubt! I will post some pics later when I have more time. Hope everyone had a joyful Thanksgiving as well. Now it is on to the Christmas decorating... and more EATING!

No comments: