Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love!

Hi! Today is sort of uneventful so, I just want to let everyone know how much I love my husband and why (feel free to stop reading if you don't care)...He is good at everything he does. No joke, one time we went rollerskating and he was skating backwards and spinning around and I could barely stand up without falling! He also is a really hard worker. He is student teaching right now, which is basically teaching for free! He also coached the freshman football team at the school he works at. After practice/ games he comes home and plans lessons for the following day. And on top of all that he has hours of school work to do to finish up his credential.... and he doesn't complain at all (okay that is a lie). Anyway, he is the best guy and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He makes me a better person in so many ways. So thanks for listening to me gloat! Happy hump day everyone....we are officially over it.

No comments: