Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brooke the Designer.

Well here are some of the pictures of our recent remodel job... I am going to have to dig up some before shots too... Our kitchen used to be completely closed in and the wall that now has the bar went all the way up to the ceiling. My husband and his fasha (like from Austin Powers... Ashtun Powas Fasha) did all of the work themselves, with my direction! (I tried not to be too demanding) Anyway, our condo used to be totally closed in and divided and now it is so much more open! We can't afford new counters at the present time so we decided to paint a piece of wood white and I had a piece of glass cut to put on top. I think it actually looks pretty darn good myself! Anyway, I will try to find some before pictures to post later.


4 comments:

Cyndie said...

looking good baby! Where's the bowl of green apples on the counter like they do in the show where they do staging. Oh right, that is like set design...dah.

Mamala

joe-thrina said...

oh wow looks awesome! pat on the backs to the smiths!

Paigee said...

Omg! Awesome job! Sam and I have been in our place a year and it still looks bad..haha ;)

kculver said...

when can you come over and start on our place??!