Friday, February 13, 2009

His Birthday!


Well, this Sunday is my hubby's birthday! He is going to be 28 years of age... old man! Anywho, we are having the whole fam damnly over for chili to celebrate. It is going to be my first time "entertaining" my family and my family-in-law (I just invented that word). I am so excited. It will be good times for sure. Then later, after the old farts leave (ha ha mom!)... If any of our homies want to come hang out, you are all invited and more than welcome!

I am so excited about a super secret surprise I am working on for his birthday too... you will all have to wait as well! :) My sista is the only one who has any idea of what I might be talking about... I will post a photo once the mission is complete.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL! ... and don't spend too much money on Valentine's Day, it's a crock, just love your husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend every day of the year! (I didn't say you have to like them every day!)

1 comment:

Cyndie said...

re: Balentimes Day. Dad said...so are we good for Valentines Day? I said, yeah we're good. Not a huge fan of the Hallmark, commercial, media hyped holidays. I'm with you. Show a little love everyday in something you do not something you buy.