Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Friday night for married people.

We actually got to stay home this weekend which was nice. I had a chance to catch up on Laundry. I got home early on Friday and this is what Jake and I had for lunch.... Just so you know how poor people eat...
Then we watched Hancock with Will Smith. It was entertaining. I  managed to sit through the whole thing which is impressive considering I think I might have a mild case of A.D.D. After the movie we hung our Christmas lights. Now I know what your thinking...They must have paid a professional to do that killer light installation, however, we did not. That is all us and our handy dandy Swingline stapler! 

Then my cousin and her boyfriend came over and we all worked on homework... the only crappy part is that I am not even in school! I got persuaded by my cuz to help her with her drawings for design school. And she informed me yesterday that we have a really fun final coming up! Yahoo. 

1 comment:

Cyndie said...

B - it's hard for me to believe I'm the mom of women now. Sounds like you kids had a great time. No mention of the 50th anniversary party? Wow 50 years for a 17 year old bride - that's certainly worth mentioning. Especially because they're still very happy together. Big round of applause for Uncle Donald and Aunt Dorothy. They are great role models.
I heart you,
Momalah