Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Office.

This is a picture of my office. I cleaned it so I thought I would share where I spend 25% of my life. I am so happy that it is almost Friday! Yahoo! We get a break from the old workaroo. That will be nice.
Also, today is Thursday which means... CSI night. Booya. That show is great. My sister and I and our husbands watch it together every Thursday with the occasional Tyler drop in (love the Tyler boys and the Harris girl). I don't need Gray's Anatomy or any of those corny prime time soaps (no offense Monica), just give me some Law & Order, Criminal Minds, CSI or House and I am a happy camper. Well..... "catch ya on the flip side" as my dad always says.

1 comment:

Trieste said...

I am obsessed with those same shows!!!! I am addicted and keith gets mad when I watch the marathons! hahahah

cute office