Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Christmas Lights.

Mr. Blue and I are trying to save money so we weren't going to buy new Christmas lights. Well... my sweet, cute little grandma said that I could have her old ones since she wasn't going to put them up this year. Thanks grandma! Anyway, while Mr. Blue was at school last night, I put the lights up all by myself! It was fun. Here are the revised lights.... Not too shabby!

Here is my sweet little angel poking her nose out of the covers.....Then she peeked after she heard the camera.... Damn, she's cute!








2 comments:

Trieste said...

i am over "Mr. Blue" his name is JACOB SMIH and he is your husband and should be proud of all you skills, accomplishments and hobbies!!!!!

kculver said...

where did Mr. Blue come into the picture?? I thought you were married to Jake?? I'm confused...Tell Mrs. Short-Blonde hair that left a comment to simmer down