Friday, December 19, 2008

Robbins Brothers...

I don't know if you have heard the radio commercial for Robbins Brothers but, oh my goodness! It is a woman who says something like, "hi, this is your inner feminine side....." It is disgusting, it sounds like a phone sex oppertator or something. The noises she makes, make me, my husband and my sister want to vomit! Seriously, if the commercial comes on and you hear it, turn it up and listen..... yuck! It is funny, when the commercial comes on, I honestly have to change it every time.... It sort of embarrasses me. I just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there who has heard it.

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Oh my gosh, I heard it (on kroq I think) on the way to the gym today and I was like- what the heck?! At first I thought it was an adult commercial or something. I kept wondering if it really convinced any guy to propose! Ha ha. I love that someone else noticed it too!

Mrs. Skillitz said...

hahaha! I guess you got my email... ha! I am glad that other people (Ashley) noticed it too. We are not as crazy as we thought. ha!