Monday, December 15, 2008

Lakers.





My dad gave my sis and I and our hubbys his company tickets to the Laker game last Wednesday. They were playing Pheonix who has the amazing Steve Nash on the team. Seriously, he is such a team player and such a hustler... A little different than someone else I saw whose name rhymes with Nobe Shryant. Oh my goodness were they amazing seats! You can see how close we were to the court in the first picture. In the last one if you look, you can see good ol' Jack in the middle. I had to grab a shot (even if it is crappy and hard to discern) of him for sure! The 3rd picture is D.Fish, my favorite Laker and the 2nd photo is the one and only Magic Johnson. My sister and I had fun looking for the celebs but it was hard to not get super into the game being that close. It was soo much fun! The tickets even came with Valet parking which costs $200 at a Laker game! We jumped in the Civic as everyone else was getting into their Lamborghinis and Ferraris. It was funny. Anyway, if you can afford to go to a Laker game and not sit in the nose-bleeds, I highly recommend it. Thanks Pop!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

That is amazing! Who was sitting next to Jack? It looks like Joey Fatone in that picture! Ha ha.

kculver said...

So rad B! How is the "Nobe Shyant" comment..haha!!! looks like you guys had fun and the civic is the lambo of 09'....keep on rollin'